Hahas...life is full of suprises dont u think so hahas....there r ups n downs n that is what makes life exciting...life is like a box of chocolate full of suprises...Rumors spread around faster then bacteria...some r the truth n some r the fiction..what happen to the value of humanity,what happen to the fairness in equality..In life,u jus need to be cool n relax in everything that u do...Qadak dan Qadar kite herus menempuhinya dgn penuh kesabaran..CHILL AH DOK!!!!!!!.In live there is so many things to acheive yet so little time...hahas...But im happy all the time aniway muahahahahass!!!!
NOTE!!!!
PLz AH I HATE PPL YG DLM DILEMMA JUS FOR THE NAME OF LOVE...A GENTLE REMINDER,JUST TELL YOURSELF THAT U WILL SURVIVE I CAN MAKE IT N REMEMBER THIS SONG...I WILL SURVIVE
Not relating to anyone,In any scenerio that it involves anyone else,It is totally coincidental
::
::
VV
At first I was HAPPY
I was EXCITED
I kept thinking I could live without you
By my side
But then I spent so LITTLE nights
Just DREAMING how you've done me RIGHT
I grew WEAK
I learned how to GET STRONG
And so you're back
From PIZZA HUT
U went to pizza hut but
U buy canadian pizza
I wonder y u so bodoh
I wonder y u so gendeng
I was right, u're a bloody idiot
^^
::
::
Thanks those who hurt u as they are the one that reinforced ur determination...
Thanks those who hate u as they teach u to be self-reliance
Look at all failure as a stepping stone as they are the one that keep u perservering.
Take all sickness n difficulties as challenges from god to clear ur sins
Value ur love ones as they r the one who will step in when the entire world walks out on u....Keep on rocking ppl...
Much Lurves
Shuks....